Product : good I like it nice packaging
Fine bone china finished with an exquisite 22K gold rim detailing.
Hand wash and do not microwave due to gold detailing.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
‘Sasha Tugolukova’ is a London-based homeware brand striving to design unique and collectable pieces working with the finest artisans in England. Inspired by a great curiosity and love for nature and its forms, the first ‘Mask’ collection was launched in 2014 as a series of plates decorated with immaculately hand-drawn floral designs. The collection continued to evolve into a series of elegant cups, saucers and mugs, which perfectly accompany the plates for a tasteful interior or dining experience. Marrying a hint of dark romanticism with a classic elegance, each item remains an artful yet practical piece of exquisite homeware satisfying the demands of the most sophisticated interior lovers. All 'Sasha Tugolukova' creations are lovingly designed in London and traditionally screen-printed and hand decorated to the highest standard in Stoke-on-Trent. Each piece is finished with a 22K gold rim detailing.