Prometheus Gallery Yoga Mat - 4.5 mm
Prometheus Gallery Yoga Mat - 4.5 mm
Select your size Size Guide
High - Performance, Natural and Sustainable. Longer and wider than standard yoga mats, our Gallery Mat is 6ft in length with a luxury cushioning of 4.5 mm, protecting your joints with no need to fold your mat. Sturdy and grippy to practice some serious Asanas, featuring our original abstract expressionist artworks, to inspire your workout or yoga practice.
Prometheus gifted fire from the gods to the mortals.
This emotive and energetic piece, is full of intuitive mark-making and expressive power of color. Capturing energies and creative expression into your practice with strength, presence and love.
This mat draws inspiration to the root chakra, to connect all of your energy lines with the Earth, which is called grounding. Combined with sparks of the third eye chakra Ajna, it opens up your mind to the seat of your soul. All our artworks are painted in our artist studio, in the Surrey Hills, UK.
About our mats.
Looking for something natural and different with your yoga mat? All our Yoga Mats are constructed with non-slip, 100% natural rubber with a premium vegan suede top, which is made from recycled PET bottles, providing anti-slip grip and protection for all yoga practices, together with a soft touch cushioning. They are longer and wider than standard mats, so you can deeply relax in Savasana or childs pose knowing your mat is natural and gives you great space and cushioning to perform some serious Asanas.
The wetter the mat gets, the grippier it gets. Ideal for hot yoga and bikram yoga. If you don't sweat during practice, we recommend you to spray the yoga mat with water before and during yoga practice for great grip. It’s also absorbent, so you don’t need a yoga towel. As a bonus, the mat can be thrown in the washing machine, so all that sweat is easily washed away. Easy care with high performance, so you can focus on your practice and be inspired by the colors around you.
•100% natural ‘non- amazon’ rubber base.
• High-density luxury cushioning, joint protection.
• Water-based inks, guaranteed to not wear out from yoga practice.
• Ultra-absorbent vegan suede top. The sweatier, the better grip.
• Free – from PVC, Silicone, Chlorine & Phthalates.
• 100 % Bio - degradable.
• Eco-friendly packaging and yoga mat strap included.
• Ideal for all level and type of practices, especially hot yoga.
• To Clean: hand-wash or machine wash on an eco delicate/light cycle.
• Use lemon water if needed. Hang to air-dry.
• We advise to spritz lightly for extra grip if you have very cool or dry hands and for a really sweaty practice can be simply wiped down or popped into the washing machine.
Made to last: the base layer is sourced from 100% natural rubber, the top is made of synthetic ‘vegan’ suede of non-toxic materials. Water-based inks are biodegradable and sustainable.
DIMENSIONS: 183 CMS (72”) LENGTH X 66 CMS (26”) WIDTH
THICKNESS: 4.5 MM - LUXURY CUSHIONING, PROTECTS YOUR JOINTS WITH NO NEED TO FOLD YOUR MAT
WEIGHT: 3.4 KG
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
LUXURY ARTISTRY YOGA MATS
At Kati Kaia unique abstract artworks are combined with high performance product design to inspire you to the mat. Our yoga mats are made from 100% natural rubber, a sustainable, eco-friendly and natural resource, with a vegan suede soft touch surface, made from select recycled PET bottles. Printed using water-based inks and featuring original artworks, all created in our Artist Studio, nestled in the Surrey Hills, UK. We believe in embracing individuality, encouraging creativity, and creating beautifully crafted accessories that compliment your active lifestyle. Plus for every mat sold we donate five acres of land for conservation with Rainforest Trust. Be creative, be fearless and reflect your practice!
Your journey begins with mats designed to inspire you to the mat, to show up and live your best yoga, pilates or fitness practice with a smile on your face and pure joy in your heart.