Quiet Earth Calming Powder Mask
Quiet Earth Calming Powder Mask
Quiet Earth consists of a union of high-performance natural ingredients - from the Earth and the flora - working in synergy to calm and heal the skin, leaving it soothed, soft, clear and radiant
An earthy fusion of the finest Canadian glacial marine, Moroccan Rhassoul and French Pink clays to deep cleanse, along with star ingredients including:
- Anti-inflammatory White Willow Bark extract, rich in salicilin to heal, calm breakouts and balance oily skin
- Vitamin C rich Baobab Fruit to stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Deeply soothing Chamomile Flowers extract to calm and reduce redness and inflammation
- Cooling Cucumber extract to calm, sooth, moisturise and tighten the skin
- Calendula Flowers extract, renowned for its ability to sooth, reduce inflammation and heal⠀
- Rosehips Fruit extract, bursting with Vitamin C and bioflavonoids which aid their absorbtion, and Vitamin A Betacarotenes, to deliver skin regenerating and anti-inflammatory benefits
The unique formula soothes, clarifies and heals, resulting in a calmer, clearer, more balanced and vibrant skin
Jar contains approximately 20 applications
Tip: Add a couple of drops of your favourite facial oil for an added moisturising and nourishing boost!
Perfect paired with: Deep Blue C or Reset Facial oils
Instructions: To apply simply activate a heaped teaspoon of powder with just shy of equal parts water or floral hydrosol to form a soft, rich paste. Add a drop or two of facial oil to improve texture if desired. Smooth generously over skin until opaque, avoiding eyes.
Spritz or sprinkle with water if the mask starts drying out, do not allow it to dry out fully. Leave on for 15-20 mins and before removing add a little water and gently scrub the mask in small circular motions to exfoliate. Rinse face clean with warm water. Follow with your favourite facial oil/serum.
Use once or twice per week for optimum results
Tip: Try adding a couple of drops of your favourite facial oil for an extra moisturising and nourishing boost!
INGREDIENTS/INCI: Montmorillonite (French pink clay), Canadian Colloidal (Glacial) Clay, Moroccan lava (Rhassoul) clay, Kaolin White, Salix Alba (White willow) bark extract, *Adansonia digitata (Baobab) fruit extract, Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) flower extract, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) seed extract, Illite, Rosa canina (Rosehips) fruit extract, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract, *Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil, *Rosa damascena (Rose) flower extract, *Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower oil
† Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, d-Citronellol, Benzyl alcohol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Citral
*Organic origin † Naturally present in essential oils
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
INNER SENSES brings you Nature's finest ingredients, handmade by artisans with expertise and passion since 1992. Offering a multi award-winning range of pure Aromatherapy Beauty and Wellbeing products; each mindfully crafted to deliver a truly sensorial and holistic experience.
Launched in early 2017, Inner Senses is the culmination of over 25 years of hands-on experience working in all areas of Aromatherapy. The range is designed to deliver the purest, natural, plant-powered products for the whole family, and includes collections for Face, Body and Maternity, Baby & Children.
Founded by Lisa Basso - a teacher and practitioner of Aromatherapy and published author on the subject of this fascinating and ancient Holistic discipline - featuring in Natural Products News "Who's Who in Natural Beauty 2019: Top 25 Personalities". Lisa carefully sources the finest organic and vegan ingredients from the United Kingdom and around the globe; Cacao from Peru, Vanilla from Madagascar, exquisite Rose from the most respected distillery in the Grasse region of France.
Hand-blended exclusively by Lisa in her Manchester-based workshop in small batches to ensure maximum freshness, all products are created with expertise...and love.
Inner Senses are members of the Aromatherapy Trade Council (#154); giving customers a guarantee of product purity and quality