Select your size Size Guide
Backed with bell-shaped flowers and long, graceful leaves of the bluebell lend themselves to creating the beautiful patterns of our Plymbridge print. Frogs sit resting among the flora while bees can be seen visiting the flowers, tempted by the sweet aroma that fills the air beneath the canopies of the forests where they are found.
Our square cushions are the perfect addition to any home. With a unique print on the front and back, you can ring the changes with a simple flip. We've chosen a Silk/Cotton blended fabric for a sumptuous silky sheen while retaining the durability of cotton.
Composition: 60% cotton, 40% silk
Filler: 100% Recycled Fibre
Closure: Concealed zip
Care instructions: Dry clean only
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Proudly manufactured in the UK, Jenny Kate celebrates nature with thoughtful designs captured from a unique perspective.
A childhood spent near the coast was the beginning of Jenny’s lifelong love of the outdoors. Born with a pencil in hand, she spent her early years creating images that captured the essence and spirit of her environment.
It’s this love of nature that inspires everything we do at Jenny Kate.
Combining creativity and craftsmanship, we produce high-quality products for people around the world who share our love of nature, helping them bring a little part of the outdoors in.