Scented Organic Hair Oil
Scented Organic Hair Oil
Available in store
TRULY 100% NATURAL...
Restore, protect and polish your hair with this uplifting, nutrient-rich, aromatic oil. A little pot of opulence; a big hug for your hair.
By sealing the correct moisture balance in place this oil blend enables each strand of your hair to be more malleable and move freely, leading to maximum control and fabulously buoyant hair that is full of life and lustre. It will make your hair look and feel younger with one treatment and when used weekly, it will maintain happy healthy hair.
RESTORE - PROTECT - POLISH
With certified organic Sea Buckthorn, Safflower, Rosehip, Goji Berry and Argan Oil, infused with certified organic essential oils of Rose, Neroli and Lemon.
Delivers a shine that acts like a varnish to deepen and enrich the color of natural and coloured hair.
- Strengthens and protects the hair.
- Rich in anti-oxidants.
- Easily absorbed into the hair.
- Divine scent.
- Contains Tabitha's signature Amethyst Stone.
- 100% Natural ingredients.
No Parabens, Sulphates, Silicone, Artificial Perfume, Artificial Colouring or any other damaging man-made chemical ingredients.
Not tested on animals, just willing humans.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS, APPLY AS A TREATMENT;
- Apply 1-2 pumps, dependent on hair length, to dry hair.
- Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes to 1 hour, for a really nourishing effect leave in overnight to allow the oil to absorb deeply.
- To remove, cleanse thoroughly from roots to tips to remove any excess oil.
- Condition with TJK 4-1 conditioner to finish.
USE SPARINGLY AS A DAILY PROTECTION TO THE MID-LENGTHS AND ENDS;
- Apply a micro amount and warm thoroughly between your palms until the oil has started to absorb into your hands.
- Apply the micro amount of oil to the mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
- It will give the hair weight, body and shine, whilst protecting and increasing moisture balance.
Watch the video on: vimeo.com/tabithajk/scented-organic-hair-oil/
carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil (o), rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil (o), argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil (o), hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil (o), cocos nucifera (coconut) kernel oil, lyceum barbarum (goji berries) fruit extract, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil (o), rosa damascena (rose) flower oil (o), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil (o), styrax benzoin (benzoin) resin extract, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil (o), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil (o). (citral eugenol, geraniol, citronellol, farnesol, linalool, limonene, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate – naturally occurring components of essential oils)
(o) = denotes certified organic ingredient
Meet The Designer
Tabitha James Kraan is a self-proclaimed hair geek who started pioneering organic hairdressing in 1999 in her UK salons. Her journey led her to conclude that we have been abusing our hair for a long time and that we have literally been washing the life out of it. She discovered that hair responds much better when it's nurtured by nature with natural and organic ingredients. No longer prepared to wait for the haircare products she craved, she set out to develop her own range, based on her three core principles.
1. Oil Balancing - 2. Correct Cleansing - 3. Moisture Layering.
Her multi-award winning, organic, British made haircare works in harmony with your body for the ultimate hair & scalp health, encouraging you to start a love affair with your hair.