The garment is hand made in London supporting small local business, with the fabric also being printed in Gloucestershire.
Each of our garments come with a dinky minizine that highlights the issue you are wearing, why it is so important and the little everyday things that you can do to help. #WearYourHeartOnYourSleeve
Buttons are 100% biodegradable corozo nut, made in Gloucestershire.
Hand wash, machine wash at 30 degrees on delicate spin or dry clean.
10% of Gung Ho's profits are donated to SeedsShare, a London-based non-profit working to provide organic and in-season seeds to farmers and home growers around the globe.
Nicola wears a XS/S.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Gung Ho is a London- based, ethical brand that’s on a mission to create fashion the means more. Born out of an ambition to push boundaries in sustainable fashion, Gung Ho’s trans-seasonal collections are not just handmade locally using sustainable fabrics, but they also delicately weave more meaning into the prints by subtly illustrating particular environmental issues. That way, you can not only wear what you love, but what you believe in. Each collection is centred on a cause or 'Talking Point' with Gung Ho's current focus on the important topic of Food For Thought, the impact that our diets have on the environment. That's why, every garment comes with its very own dinky minizine to give you a few key facts and info on the issue at hand. Oh, and they also donate to a charity that works with the cause in question with every item sold.