Signature Collection Cleansing Balm
Signature Collection Cleansing Balm
This gentle, yet powerful Signature Collection formula is perfect for all skin types – including dry, blemished and sensitive. It works within the skin to unblock pores, eliminate dead cells, and restore the skin’s natural balance of oils and moisture.
Containing; Tamanu Oil, which is anti-inflammatory and promotes skin healing; Watermelon Oil, rich in antioxidants and benefits healing and repair and even brings balance to oily skin, helping dissolve excess sebum. It’s an essential part of your everyday skincare regime.
Benefits for your skin
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily, sensitive and mature skin
- Rich in natural antioxidants and can help combat acne due to the coconut oil which is full of fatty acids
- The Watermelon oil works into pores to remove excess sebum, dead skin and impurities
- Vitamin E can reduce inflammation and help remove and protect against pollution
- Helps to fight signs of ageing and protect against damage from everyday exposure
- Rosemary Oil helps flush out and remove toxins whilst promoting circulation
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties within the Eucalyptus to gently work to relieve irritated skin
- Promotes the formation of new tissue and ultra-nourishing
Massage on to dry skin over your face and neck, with clean hands, using small, upward circular movements, massage into your face and neck, to help remove impurities and stimulate circulation.
When you’re ready to remove the balm, dampen a soft facecloth – such as muslin – in warm water, then wipe away the remaining balm while gently buffing the skin, to leave it feeling fresh and cleansed.
Tip: If using this to remove make up we would suggest rinsing with warm water first, using the balm again and then using a facecloth to remove.
Ingredients - Common Name:
Coconut Oil, Avocado Butter, Rosehip Oil, Watermelon Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Tamanu Oil, Vitamin E, Candelilla Wax, Vegetable Glycerine, Rosemary Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil
Ingredients - INCI Name:
Capric Triglyceride, Avocado Butter, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrullus Lanatus Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Vegetable Glycerine, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Eucalyptus Globulus, Anthemis Nobilis , Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate* Isoeugenol*, Farnesol*.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. As our products are 100% Natural without chemicals, they are subject to natural conditions, if your treatment gets a little too warm just pop it somewhere cold and it will return to normal.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We believe everyone deserves the confidence that comes from nourished, healthy skin, every day.
Clockface Beauty began when founder Sarah Thomas was pregnant with her eldest son - her skin changed dramatically and so did her confidence as a result. Her mother, Karen Horsley, created for her what has gone on to be our Signature Collection Facial Serum, using only natural ingredients to soothe Sarah's sensitive blemished skin. The results were life and confidence changing and together they developed a range of all-natural skincare to promote skin confidence and help treat a range of skin concerns.
Clockface Beauty has been designed to be completely ingredient led, if it doesn't make your skin beautiful it isn't in our skincare, which means no fillers and always 100% natural, it is one of the reasons we are waterless too. We have instead formulated each treatment with only active plant botanicals that promote great skin health.
Your skincare routine should never be a chore, be sustainable and give you a spa experience every day in your own home. We want you to make the most of your me time, however little that is and that's why we have created an effective multi-sensory, multi-tasking range for healthy nourished skin. Our capsule range has less steps, perfect for you, more sustainable for the planet through less waste.
We have two lists of the ingredients on all our packaging, one in the standard INCI name and another in the common name, giving you the transparency of knowing exactly what is in your skincare.
Clockface Beauty is a luxury, multi award winning, natural skincare brand with individual ranges for women and men. Our treatments are 100% natural, waterless, organic, vegan and cruelty free - for beauty the way nature intended.