Silk Suzani Cushion
Silk Suzani Cushion
Both the backing fabric and the embroidery are silk, these really are the most fabulous cushions and will add a luxurious accent to any sofa, bed or chair. After all you can never have enough cushions, that is a fact!
The silks are hand woven and hand dyed with vegetable dyes.
A super plump feather insert is included, the cushion has a concealed zip.
There can occasionally be small faults in the fabric due to the hand made nature
We consciously source all our products and can vouch for the authenticity and provenance of the each and every item
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Punica was started in 2014 when Nadine, its interior designer founder, was living in Istanbul. The premise was to source from artisans, to conciously source beautiful, colourful homewares and divine products that have longevity, things that you can love and want to keep around you for a long time, that make you feel good, and make you happy.
This still holds true today, we have things made in Turkey by trusted artisans, most of whom are family run businesses. We make the lampshades (these can be made to order, any shape or size) and trays here in the UK, the trays are made from offcuts from the lampshades, no waste here! A lot of our products are 'one offs'.
Punica was named after the latin word for Pomegranate 'Punica granatum' - pomegranate juice is sold on the streets of Istanbul, and the image is used extensively on pottery and in the fabrics you can find there. As one of the oldest fruits in the world it signifies abundance, fertility and prosperity.