Silver Lyra Ring
Silver Lyra Ring
Select your size Size Guide
Available in store
The ring features the Greek mythological figure, Lyra. The Lyra is depicted as an eagle carrying a harp and is worshipped throughout history as an animal deity. The Lyra constellation is a small collection of stars that sits next to Hercules.
The Ring itself is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online. The Ring is a classic signet design, with a matte silver finish to make that pinky stand out.
This product weights on average 7g. Gold Plated Jewelry should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewelry, you can see read the care guide.
The Rings face is 1cm in heights and 1cm in width with a depth of 0.4cm.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Serge DeNimes is a design led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of Sterling Silver jewelry. Their original designs epitomize the urban culture and artistic flair that is the foundation of the Serge lifestyle and they strive to build an artistic community and focus on producing exciting yet relevant designs.