Silver Reprobus Ring
Silver Reprobus Ring
Select your size Size Guide
The St Christopher is the patron saint of travel (but you knew that). Legend says that Christopher was called Reprobus before he made the journey with Christ on his back. So, if you're looking for a piece to keep safe during your travels, Reprobus is your guy.
The Ring is manufactured using the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online.
The Ring design is available in 4 sizes which should fit at least one of your fingers. The Celtic design surrounding Reprobus have been engraved from with a smooth finish on the inside where your skin touches. There is a light oxidisation of the engraving to give a greyed effect to give a slight vintage look. The story and look of the ring gives this piece a vintage look.
This product weights on average 15g. The Ring measures off the finger at 2.5cm in length, 2.5cm in width and 1cm in height when on the finger. Jewelry should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewelry, you can see read the care guide.
Product : New favourite ring! Unique design!
Product : This was a gift and the person loves it
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Serge DeNimes is a design led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of Sterling Silver jewelry. Their original designs epitomize the urban culture and artistic flair that is the foundation of the Serge lifestyle and they strive to build an artistic community and focus on producing exciting yet relevant designs.