Silver Tiger Ring
Silver Tiger Ring
Select your size Size Guide
A Tiger represents competitiveness, self-confidence, and bravery qualities which we feel everybody should try to carry with them on a day to day basis! In the spiritual world, they are thought to represent willpower, courage, and personal strength which we absolutely love.
The Ring is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online.
The ring is available across four different sizes which are UK P, UK S, UK U and finally a UK W. There is a light oxidisation of the engraving to give a greyed effect to give a slight vintage look and show off all the details which would have been previously been hidden.
This product weights on average 13g. The Ring measures off the finger at 2cm in length, 4cm in width and 1.5cm in height when on the finger. Jewelry should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewelry, you can see read the care guide.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Serge DeNimes is a design led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of Sterling Silver jewelry. Their original designs epitomize the urban culture and artistic flair that is the foundation of the Serge lifestyle and they strive to build an artistic community and focus on producing exciting yet relevant designs.