Select your size Size Guide
Two oxidised (anatomically incorrect) skeletons encircle your finger, head to toe.
Carved from a band in wax, this ring is on the thicker side and comes in larger sizes great for thumbs of men and women both.
Cast in 925 sterling silver in the UK
Over time silver can tarnish. Some chemicals and conditions can accelerate this. We recommend that you do not swim or go in thermal baths in your jewellery.
A non-abrasive silver polishing cloth will banish any dullness from your jewellery.
To avoid scratches, store your jewellery separately in their boxes.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Candice Tripp is a South African born artist living in the North East of England. She began showing her work at 21 when her darkly humorous paintings caught the eye of a local gallery. Within a year she was exhibiting internationally.
As an entirely self taught painter, her practice evolved to include sculpture. She soon discovered wax carving, which she fell in love with immediately. Her jewelry collection acts as an extension of her art; turning her dark, childlike subjects into miniature, wearable keepsakes. She personally carves each design in wax before having it cast in sterling silver.
Candice has had solo shows in London and New York and recently provided the award-winning artwork for Arrow Video's release of Donnie Darko. This year she has been invited to exhibit a large-scale installation at the Bangkok Art Biennale.