Small Lady Cameo Ring
Small Lady Cameo Ring
Please keep your silver jewelry separate and in original packaging to avoid tarnishing. If tarnishing does occur, there are polishing cloths available in the marketplace to clean silver jewelry.
The designer manufactures her work from her own studio. She used one-of-a-kind gemstones from family owned gem dealers, artisanal miners and independent lapidaries and gem carvers, in this way supporting the mine-to-market model and more transparency in the jewelry industry. She recycles most of her silver to create her work.
Handcrafted by the designer herself in her studio in NYC and NYC's Diamond District.
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Angely Martinez has partnered with Wolf & Badger to launch FLOR ÉPOCH, her new collection, exclusively on wolfandbadger.com. Shop the collection below.
Inspired by the Victorian and Belle Époque periods, FLOR ÉPOCH showcases flowers, insects and the female figure in the form of carved gemstones and cameos, traditionally a technique most commonly used in the ancient world. With this collection, the artist seeks to bridge the past and the present into her designs aesthetic by giving new life to these gems.
Born in Dominican Republic, Angely is an award winning jewelry designer based in New York City. Creating works that are big, bold and out-of-this-world, her work is influenced by the beauties of nature and the world of fantasy with a touch of romanticism and the avant-garde. These are themes that she has been obsessed with since childhood.
She draws inspiration from the Baroque period, Rococo, theater, dance performances, and films. Her favorite artists/ designers are Frida Kahlo, Alexander McQueen, Fragonard, and Rembrandt.