Soothe Face Mask
Soothe Face Mask
Formulated with skin softening French Pink Clay and organic Rosehip Powder to gently exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
Organic Lavender and Chamomile help to calm and soothe inflamed skin, whilst the astringent properties of Frankincense help to tighten pores and brighten the complexion.
FREE FROM: Palm oil, sls, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance & color.
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE
French Pink Clay, Kaolin Clay, Rosehip (Rosa Canina) Seed Powder*, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) essential oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil*, Chamomile (Chamomilia Recutita) Flower Extract*, Frankincense (Botswellia Carterii) essential oil*.
Naturally occurring Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Certified organic ingredient
How to use:
Combine approximately 1 teaspoon of powder with 1 teaspoon of water and mix to form a thick paste. Apply to clean skin and leave on for 15-20 minutes, or until the mask is dry. Wash off with warm water. For best results use 2-3 times a week.
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Always replace the lid when not in use. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Organic, vegan & eco-friendly Aromatherapy products handmade in Brighton, UK.
We create highly effective, all natural Aromatherapy products which include skincare, home fragrance, bath and hair products. All of our products are developed & created by founder Corinne Taylor, a certified Aromatherapist with many years experience in using essential oils to help treat her clients. We wanted to create a range of natural products using essential oils, so people could experience the benefits on a daily basis, with each and every ingredient carefully chosen for their therapeutic benefits.
All of our products are:
• Formulated using only natural and organic ingredients • 100% free from SLS, parabens, sulphates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance & color • 100% free from Palm Oil • Certified cruelty free • Vegan Friendly • Scented only with essential oils • Handmade in small batches in our rural East Sussex workshop on the outskirts of Brighton