Sophia Short Slip India Pink
Sophia Short Slip India Pink
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Gilda & Pearl represents our inspirations. Gilda is one of classic cinema’s most intriguing Femme Fatales, while the lustrous pearl is as beautiful as it is unique by virtue of its creation process.
These ideals - Beauty, Character and Craft - are sewn by hand into every piece we create. Each exquisite garment is designed and made in the UK, imbued with breathtaking creativity and traditional making skills.
You’ll see it in every detail. You’ll feel it in every garment.
Gilda & Pearl was founded by Diane Houston in 2011. Her goal was to introduce the world to living and lounging more glamorously in her favourite vintage-inspired designs, whilst also creating and sustaining artisanal jobs within the garment industry.
Inspired by the beauty of craftsmanship and the bold Femme Fatales of Hollywood golden age film, Gilda & Pearl’s unique aesthetic and ‘lingerie to love’ began with just a few handmade pieces, and grew quickly to become a press and celebrity favourite.
Today, Gilda & Pearl is available in the world’s best department stores. The brand is regularly featured in magazines such as Vogue and worn by A-list celebrities such Naomi Campbell, Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Today, every Gilda & Pearl piece is still handmade in the UK with over 85% natural materials, as it was in the beginning. Our UK manufacture allows us to know exactly who makes each Gilda & Pearl piece, and exactly how and where every garment is created.
On a daily basis, we work with highly skilled makers across the country, with whom have built relationships with over many years. Much of our production process is done by hand. In the grand old tradition, every Gilda & Pearl piece is hand-cut in individual or small batches, and in many cases, our pieces are sewn in their entirety by one individual maker. Every button is hand-stitched, every seam and hem meticulously sewn and hand-trimmed. We work with the finest natural silk fabrics, and the most breathtaking Leavers laces, woven in France on 19th century looms. Beauty for us exists on the inside and out - like the Femme Fatales that have inspired us, our pieces stand out boldly from the rest. We value design and the beauty of craftsmanship, and work always with the goals of putting people and planet first.