Spīce Shampoo 500ml
Spīce Shampoo 500ml
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Coco Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Betaine, Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) Root Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Chloride, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*, Zingiber Of cinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Potassium Sorbate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Dehydroacetic Acid, Panthenol, Phytic Acid, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool+, Limonene+, Benzyl Benzoate+, Eugenol+
* Organic ** Organic Origin + Naturally occurs in essential oils
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Located on a working saw mill in Oxfordshire, LA-EVA is the organic evolution of an artisan soap studio. Handmade, traditional cold process soap provided us with a unique platform for exploring palettes of scents, the potential of natural raw ingredients, and the care and attention it takes to create something truly beautiful. For a handful of years, in our fragrant studio space, we cooked, cut, and edged blocks and bars of soap.
In our studio we work on unique blends, exploring the layering of ingredients, properties, textures and scents using perfumery principles. We are inspired by the idea of synaesthesia (from the ancient greek σùν, syn – ‘together’ and αіσθησις, aisthesis – ‘sensation’), that captures the interplay of our senses and their synergy. Our blends have come together as incarnations of memories and sentiments. Notes harnessed, recomposed and bottled, offering a scent scape to every day self care rituals.
“LA-EVA has developed into something that lifts the body and soul”
FT - HOW TO SPEND IT
‘Elan Vital: LA-EVA is sure to soothe even the weariest among us'
'Perfect for the face, hands or body. Relax and enjoy'