By La Musa
Need help? (929) 480 6767 | Help Portal
A regular fit satin shirt dress with a print inspired by Raine’s expressive artwork. Fastened up with buttons made of genuine shells.
Collection:When It Rains
Classification:Free Shape, Open Back, One Piece
Color:Light Pink, Rose, Print
CARE ADVICE: Quality garments should be treated with the utmost respect and care. To maintain the beauty, quality and longevity of your beloved lingerie, swim and lounge pieces, we first recommend following the care instructions found on garment care label that you will find in each LA MUSA box.
- Please handle your garments with care and read all garment care information carefully.
- For most products we recommend a warm hand wash; some garments specify dry clean only. This is especially concerning for evening dresses and corsets.
- Do not leave garments to soak and do not wring, rub or spin dry your items; hang products to dry or allow to dry flat.
- Garments should be ironed inside out. It is also advisable not to iron underwear, only steam ironing is allowed.
- For silk garments we recommend hand washing at 30 degrees with specialist silk detergent or dry cleaning.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Cotton items can be machine washed.
- Please follow the instructions in the garment label.
Made in: Poland
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $200 in USA
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
WOLF & BADGER VERIFIED
We check all our designers against our criteria - so you can shop sustainably with ease. Find out more.
La Musa's sustainable and ethical guarantees:
Meet the designer