Summertime Silk Scarf
Summertime Silk Scarf
Are you ready for a summer treat?
This gorgeous silk scarf design is a breeze of freshness and fun!
The designer wanted to play around with the marvelous patterns of synchronized swimming. The incredible shapes and geometric designs are timeless and incredibly beautiful. All led to this playful, summery and cool design!
This silk scarf is printed on 100% silk crepe de chine. A beautiful, light and fine fabric. Also strong, Sami-shiny with a slightly crepe texture. A perfect scarf for a chilly summer evening! It has a wonderful size of 110x110 cm which can worn in so many different ways!
Our silk scarves are all hand rolled, a prestigious stamp of quality amongst Italian crafted accessories.
material: 100% silk
hand rolled edging
dry clean only
Made in Italy
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Great passion for patterns, tribal arts and unrevealed exotic designs, has led designer ANATH on a mission to create unique high-end luxury accessories. ANATH’s artistic goals are to explore and dust off those ancient fallen kingdoms and interpret them back to modern life. For centuries silk has been the cloth of the highest ranks and there for acknowledged as the most precious and luxurious fabric. Today, in between an ocean of synthetic materials it is even more important to pursue slow and sustainable fashion that celebrates high quality natural fabric products.
Our collection is inspired by the traditional and folk art of ancient tribal cultures, architectural elements and abstract compositions. The designer investigates the relations between old and new patterns, ancient Naïve artistry with its special circumstances and how do we perceive them as modern a society. The collection comes to explore and uncover the hidden treasures of the past and to transform them into an indispensable luxurious accessory for a modern lifestyle.