Crafted from 100% cotton, you can feel the quality of the craftsmanship through the different textures of backstrap weaving and hand brocade made by artisans from the all women cooperative in Nahualá in Guatemala.
The cushion comes with a 100% duck feather filled cushion pad.
All of our products are handmade, which means you may find slight variations in sizes, colors and designs.
Plump your cushion regularly to maintain its appearance and ensure that the filling is distributed evenly. Pull apart and separate the filling to eliminate clumping of the filling and infuse air back into the cushion.
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Collective-Stories was founded with a passion for uniting contemporary design and ethical craftsmanship. We work with master artisans around the world to celebrate their craft and create timeless quality homeware. By preserving local culture and traditional crafts, Collective-Stories enables women artisans in Mexico, Guatemala and the Philippines access to sustainable employment, which builds a foundation for their continued economic development.