Teya Ruby Pendant
Teya Ruby Pendant
Sterling silver coated with 24ct gold vermeil embedded with rubies. It comes with a 22 inch gold vermeil chain.
Store your jewellery in a soft lined pouch or box separately so they don't damage each other.
Precious metals naturally tarnish with the exposure to air as well as perfumes, moisturiser, make up, hairspray, perspiration, household cleaning products, chlorine and salt. Please avoid exposing your jewellery to these conditions and always remove before swimming, showering, exercising or sleep to extend your jewellery's life and shine.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Emma Chapman is the winner of Lux Magazine Global Excellence Awards for Best Luxury Handmade Jewelry Designer. The brand has exhibited at London Fashion Week, Premiere Classe in Paris and Accessorize Circuit in NYC. The designer Emma Chapman, uses gorgeous gemstones, precious metals and ancient couture techniques, to create totally unique, regal treasure for the 21st century. Her signature style is luxe-bohemian in flavour, exotic and glamorous. Drawing on old heritage traditions, her jewelry incorporates carving, engraving, enamel, jaali and embossed work. All the jewelry is exquisitely handmade by master goldsmiths and stone –cutters, in her workshops in Jaipur, and has been featured in numerous magazines including Vogue, Harpers, Tatler, Elle and Conde Nast Traveller.