The Anna Red Shoe
The Anna Red Shoe
Handmade in Spain
Insole 100% soft Italian polished goatling leather
If you are the first time shopper at Nina Hauzer, before place an order,
we strongly suggest you measure your foot length as below and compare it to our size chart in order to locate your shoe size accurately.
How to measure your foot to select the correct shoe size you will need:
-A piece of paper
-A pencil or pen
-A Tape measure
Measure the length of your foot in order to measure the length of your foot, place the sheet of paper against the wall.
If you will be wearing the footwear with tights have these on your feet as well. place your bare foot on the paper with the heel against the wall. Mark your longest toe on the paper and then measure the length from the wall to this mark.
Remember to do this with both feet as most people have one foot longer than the other and this is the foot that footwear size should be selected on.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Nina Hauzer creates top quality leather bags and shoes with a retro-minimalist point of view, honoring the past but with a look to the future. Luxury leather shapes and colors to feed your senses beautifully made in Spain. A project created by Erika Stiglitz to honor her two grandmothers: Nina Zumpf and Ethel Hauzer.
Nina Hauzer combines fashion, literature and art to enhance the power of stories and objects in our life.