The Briefs Blue
The Briefs Blue
This item is no longer available
ECONYL® is 100% regenerated nylon yarn made from waste, including spent and ghost fishing nets.
Chlorine resistant and UPF50+
Rinse thoroughly after use
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
"Aches with loveliness. If you took the most amazing jeans you ever had, or that archetypal little black dress and turned it into a swimming costume: that’s Davy J Territory" -The Outdoor Swimming Society
Davy J is a British made swimwear brand creating suits that are built to last and designed to survive a dive. Their designs are classic and clean with mix & match colors and pieces that can be teamed with other swimwear or worn as a set. Davy J suits are the epitomy of 'Positive Luxury', their entire 2018 collection is made using ECONYL® yarn (a 100% regenerated nylon yarn from waste including spent and ghost fishing nets). On average 640,000 tons of fishing nets are left in the oceans every year – for each ton of waste nets collected, there is enough nylon regenerated to make over 10,000 swimsuits. Davy J’s swimwear is designed to last, fighting the trend of throwaway fashion and creating something that can keep up with you in all conditions. A double-lined, high elastane composition provides extra strength, durability and shape, while hidden rubber edging and cross-back designs ensure you surface from the water in the same condition as you entered it. Proudly made in Britain, Davy J aims to achieve 60% closed loop recycling by 2020. When your Davy J suit does eventually reach the end of its life you can return it to the brand, who will find a way to reuse the resources.