The Green Balm
The Green Balm
Available in store
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for millenia to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic within a nourishing organic base. A favorite family product, it’s an essential part of any first-aid kit, this multi-tasker is ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
Use to soothe, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites, stings, bruises, grazes and minor burns. Works wonders as a facial cleansing balm and to calm irritated skin after waxing or shaving.
Product : Great value for money, beautifully crafted and...
Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Ingredients: *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene. *organically grown **occurs naturally in essential oils
99.99% organically grown
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
MOA create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found beside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. MOA’s original ‘miracle’, multi-purpose product, The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and it can be used for all manner of ailments, read more about its weird and wonderful uses here...MOA are creating more miracle potions, in keeping with our green and natural approach to living life. Sometimes keeping it simple is just better...