The Large Tote Red
The Large Tote Red
Select your size Size Guide
this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
- Try not to store your leather bags in plastic bags or other nonporous covers. This will encourage the growth of mildew and bacteria that ruin the leather.
- In a dry environment, regularly condition the leather in order to prevent it from drying out and cracking. A leather cream is ideal. This is good to do every several months or when required and only takes a few minutes. The benefit is that it will add a useful layer to the leather to protect against scuffs and scratches.
- Stay away from household chemicals!
- Scratches? That's ok, don't stress. It's inevitable to have a few but in general a few scuffs can be treated by cleaning the leather, smoothing it out with conditioner, and then repeating the process again if needed.
- Water? First, don't panic! Second, let it dry out and then treat with some conditioner if it's needed. Most of the time a bit of water isn't going to hurt unless there's a real flood inside the bag. But again, patience and treatment will help.
- Storage - dry environments and out of sun light. Keep it in its cotton bag for added protection and use blank paper to fill the bag to help keep its shape.
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over $200 / 200€ / C$200 / A$300
to US, EU, Canada or Australia.
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE worldwide returns - see Returns page for full details.
Return any order placed 2nd November - 24th December up until 12th January inclusive for store credit (full refunds only apply to orders returned within 14 days)
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Reverse the letters “Neyuh” and you get “Huyen” - the name of the founder who created her company just over 5 years ago in Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon), Vietnam. A single mother of 3, who left a corporate career to pursue her design ambitions and a need to help put Vietnam on the world’s stage. This is a company of 40+ artisans who came from all over Vietnam to hone their craft in leather handling or build a career and future proof their skills. Neyuh leather keeps a strong focus on sustainability as the fashion industry is notorious for not being eco friendly. Using lots of off cuts where she can, the goal is to minimise waste during the production process and reuse as much as possible.