Select your size Size Guide
Still, we know talk is cheep.
To really climb your way up the style packing order without feather ado, pair these with navy chinos, wingtip brogues and a freshly pressed cotton Oxford – pretty soon you’ll be doing more than just putting the kettle on.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We're bringing socksy back. When school friends Dan and Oli founded The London Sock Exchange in 2014, they ripped up the rulebook when it comes to making high-quality high-street socks.
Since then, they've been on a mission: to make the ultimate luxury sock for the many. That means each of our socks is finished by hand, for seamless comfort. It means each of our socks features a unique honey-comb welt up top, for greater flexibility and fit on the calf.
It means each of our socks feature only the best in British design, each woven with 200 needles for a finer, stronger finish. And, most importantly, it means we cannot wait to sock it to you.