The Spray On Body Lotion
The Spray On Body Lotion
Fast-drying formula leaves no visible marks
Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
Soothing and anti-inflammatory reduces redness and irritation
Ideal for daily use and after body hair removal
98% natural with responsibly sourced ingredients
Vegan and gluten free
Packaging made with recycled plastics
This universal body spray offers fast and easy application while giving the hydrating and protective effects of a body lotion. Its gentle formula is fast-drying and leaves no visible marks on skin. It is ideal for daily use and perfect for use after body hair removal due it high concentration of aloe juice and other anti-inflammatory ingredients.
A unique blend of aloe juice and babassu oil leaves skin soft, hydrated and protected with long-lasting effect. In combination with extracts of wild Australian plums, which are rich in vitamins A, C and E, this body lotion in spray form is anti-ageing, brightening and anti-inflammatory.
The Spray On Body Lotion has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Our packaging is made with recycled materials. This body lotion comes in a durable spray bottle which is safe for use in bathrooms and is a perfect addition for your gym bag.
Extract of wild Australian plums, organic aloe juice, vitamin E, babassu oil
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The Gruff Stuff is a premium British, vegan skincare brand for men.
We are excited about our innovative products that bring simplicity into skincare. Our aim is to develop a product range that brings visible results, maximal ease of use and is suitable for everyone.
All our ingredients are ethically and responsibly sourced. We use only packaging made of recycled plastics and paper, encouraging responsible disposal of both.
All products are dermatologically tested along with being formulated for sensitive skin types. The whole range is vegan and free from gluten, parabens and mineral oils. We do not test on animals.