Select your size Size Guide
These beautiful marine creatures will have you making a splash in no time.
And if you’re looking to dress with real porpoise, seal that killer outfit by slipping your calves into a pair of grey wool strides alongside a two-tone saddle Oxford. Just remember: avoid fish nets at all cost.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We're bringing socksy back. When school friends Dan and Oli founded The London Sock Exchange in 2014, they ripped up the rulebook when it comes to making high-quality high-street socks.
Since then, they've been on a mission: to make the ultimate luxury sock for the many. That means each of our socks is finished by hand, for seamless comfort. It means each of our socks features a unique honey-comb welt up top, for greater flexibility and fit on the calf.
It means each of our socks feature only the best in British design, each woven with 200 needles for a finer, stronger finish. And, most importantly, it means we cannot wait to sock it to you.