Vibrant Earth Revitalising Detox Powder Mask
Vibrant Earth Revitalising Detox Powder Mask
A deep-dark fusion of the finest Canadian glacial marine and Moroccan Rhassoul mineral clays to deep cleanse, along with star ingredients including:
- Certified organic Klamath Blue-Green Algae (Aphamizonenon Flos-Aque), the most nutrient-dense food known to mankind, to moisturise, tone, hydrate, refine and brighten the skin.
- Indulgent Cacao packed with antioxidant flavonoids to minimise free radical damage and repair damaged skin
- Antioxidant rich and replenishing Alga including Spirulina
- AHA rich Hibiscus Flowers to brighten and exfoliate
- Vitamin C rich Baobab Fruit to stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Grape Skin extract, rich in powerful antioxidants Resveratrol and Oligomeric Procyanidins (OPC's) to protect and revive the skin
- Deep cleansing and detoxifying Activated Coconut Charcoal to draw bacteria and toxins, balance oiliness and minimise breakouts
- Soothing and rejuvenating Green Tea extract, a potent antioxidant and antibacterial to minimise breakouts
- Antioxidant rich and antibacterial Moringa leaf extract, packed with vitamins A and E to rejuvenate and protect the skin
- Healing and renewing Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) powder - the purest and most bio-available form of sulphur - a mineral crucial to life and cellular regeneration, to protect against damage and maintain a healthy skin
- Rosehips Fruit extract, bursting with Vitamin C and bioflavonoids which aid their absorbtion, and Vitamin A Betacarotenes, to deliver skin regenerating and anti-inflammatory benefits
This unique formula brightens, clarifies, heals and regenerates, resulting in a smoother, clearer, firmer and more luminous skin
Jar contains approximately 20 applications
Tip: Add a couple of drops of your favourite facial oil for an added moisturising and nourishing boost!
Perfect paired with: Reset or Glow Facial oils
INGREDIENTS/INCI: Canadian colloidal clay, *Theobroma cacao (Raw Cocoa) fruit powder, Charcoal powder, *Moringa oleifera (Moringa) leaf powder, Spirulina platensis (Spirulina) powder, *Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (Klamath Blue-Green Algae), *Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract, Moroccan lava (Rhassoul) clay, Vitis vinifera (Grape) skin extract, *Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) flower extract, *Adansonia digitata (Baobab) fruit extract, Dimethyl sulfone (MSM), *Rosa canina (Rosehips) seed extract, *Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract, Sodium chloride (Sea salt), *Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil., *Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, *Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) root oil, *Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil, Clay (Red Alaea), † Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Farnesol *Organic origin † Naturally present in essential oils
Spritz or sprinkle with water if the mask starts drying out, do not allow it to dry out fully. Leave on for 15-20 mins and before removing add a little water and gently scrub the mask in small circular motions to exfoliate. Rinse face clean with warm water. Follow with your favourite facial oil/serum.
Use once or twice per week for optimum results
Tip: Try adding a couple of drops of your favourite facial oil for an extra moisturising and nourishing boost!
Storage: Store in a cool dark place and always replace lid after use. Do not allow water/moisture to enter jar. Use a clean dry scoop/spoon to decant product from jar. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Inner Senses began with our curiosity to source nature’s finest ingredients together with a passion to share. We embrace the simple things and value nature and everything that it has to offer. Many brands today echo provenance. Our provenance started over 20 years ago on the white shores of Barbados, where we lived closely with nature, attending the Jasmine plants and Aloe Vera that grew on the farm. Much more than pure provenance, we are an accumulation of evidential and clinical expertise. Our techniques harness the therapeutic nature of the oils and shares their positive values, ensuring that they remain pure, natural and free from artificial additives.
This is why we live for the journey of our ingredients. We want that journey to be part of your experience, from those first Jasmine flowers we hand-picked over 20 years ago, to personally sourcing the most innovative and ethical ingredients. Our cruelty free products combine our ethos and our energies. All of our plant based products are personally hand blended. We reach back and honour those precious apothecary traditions, combining knowledge and passion with a holistic approach to your personal wellbeing. Whether you’re searching for pure, gentle oils for your beautiful new baby’s skin, or looking to nourish, tone and revitalise your complexion, we are here for you.
These are Inner Senses’ unique qualities.
(Inner Senses are members of the Aromatherapy Trade Council (#154); giving customers a guarantee of product purity and quality)