Water Shift Dress
Water Shift Dress
All our garments come with a dinky minizine explaining the issue within the print, its importance and what you can do to help. This means the next time someone compliments you on what you are wearing, you have more to say than just 'thanks'. Let's inspire and get people talking through design. We call this, wearing your heart on your sleeve - after all, we're more than just a pretty face and fashion should showcase your values too. 10% of our profits go back to a charity that works with that issue, in this case SeedsShare, a London-based non-profit working to provide organic and in-season seeds to farmers and home growers around the globe.
Material: Silk Tencel. 32% Silk, 68% Tencel (regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose). This Fabric looks and feels like 100% Silk. Washing Instructions: Beautifully light, hand wash and hang dry. Printed in Gloucestershire, hand made in London supporting small local businesses. Buttons are biodegradable corozo nut, Made in Gloucestershire. Packaging: All our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable.
Product : Love this jumper. Whenever I wear it people ask where I bought let it from. Fabulous that a percentage of the purchase price is donated to ...
Product : Beautifully soft sweatshirt. Great cut and awesome embroidery. It’s a stunning piece!
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Gung Ho is a London- based, ethical brand that’s on a mission to create fashion the means more. Born out of an ambition to push boundaries in sustainable fashion, Gung Ho’s trans-seasonal collections are not just handmade locally using sustainable fabrics, but they also delicately weave more meaning into the prints by subtly illustrating particular environmental issues. That way, you can not only wear what you love, but what you believe in. Each collection is centred on a cause or 'Talking Point' with Gung Ho's current focus on the important topic of Food For Thought, the impact that our diets have on the environment. That's why, every garment comes with its very own dinky minizine to give you a few key facts and info on the issue at hand. 10% of Gung Ho's profits go to a charity that works with the cause you are wearing.