Water Soothe Facial Oil
Water Soothe Facial Oil
• Chamomile Soothes redness and irritation whilst providing antioxidant protection against free radical damage
• Rose Damask Helps to tone, hydrate and soothe sensitive skins whilst protecting the skin's natural moisture barrier
• Rosehip Oil Rich in Vitamin A and C to promote skin regeneration and boost overall radiance.
After cleansing, warm 2-3 drops between hands and smooth over face and neck, morning and evening.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We launched Elemental Herbology in 2008. In just over a decade, our products have won us accolades in Vogue, endorsements by beauty gurus including Lisa Eldridge and Sali Hughes, industry awards, and a place on the treatment menu in some of the world’s best spas.
We knew from the start that we wanted to create a different kind of skincare and bodycare range with Elemental Herbology. One that drew on our twin passions for plant-based beauty, and the five-element theory – the ancient philosophy which is the cornerstone of traditional Chinese medicine.
Five-element theory is the belief that all life is comprised of and ruled by the five elements of nature – wood, fire, earth, metal, water – and that these elements need to work in harmony to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium.
We believe your skin needs a balance of all the elements, and that balance depends on your skin type, your lifestyle, the season and a range of environmental factors. Your Elemental Herbology prescription will comprise products from a mix of our ranges, depending on what your skin needs to achieve balance at this point in time.
We do not test our products on animals, and have over 20 products that are suitable for vegans. Our vegan-friendly collection is growing.
We do not add unnecessary chemicals to our products, and avoid all ingredients with safety concerns. All our products are completely free from synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate), parabens and mineral oils.