Water Tower 1
Water Tower 1
As we started creating typologies of the water towers we came across in India, we found no two to be the same. Our response was to come up with three styles – which we called Watertower 1, 2 and 3 – that broadly reflected the forms or functions of the structures we came across most frequently. The functional and architectural features of these towers, such as the ladders, windows and stairs, have been turned into miniaturised decorative elements. Each design was 3D-printed, the moulds made out of silicone and the pieces cast in concrete.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Founded in 2013 by Spandana Gopal, Tiipoi is a London based design studio and brand. It was founded on the thinking that there is more to Indian design than just sticking an elephant on something, and that Indian craft has more to offer than simply repeating the past. India can seem a pretty chaotic place. But sitting there, quietly are some really incredible, super functional designs. The “designers” of these objects if they can be found at all, aren’t celebrated in the same way as they are in other countries. Instead design is seen as a bi-product of living. This unassuming approach, with an emphasis on a quiet functionality, is what inspires and drives our creative process at Tiipoi.