This item is no longer available
English bone china
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Richard Brendon is a British product designer who specialises in bringing together contemporary design and traditional craftsmanship to create unique and timeless collections. Richard takes an explorative approach to design, trying to fully understanding the materials and manufacturing process he is working with before putting pen to paper. He is skilled in identifying and distilling the finest design elements of the past and reinterpreting them to produce his signature style of insightful, refined and dynamic design.
Richard is passionate about helping to regenerate heritage craft industries, as the quality of their products are second to none. All of the Richard Brendon bone china is made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England, where Josiah Spode first perfected the formula for this quintessentially British material over two centuries ago. His lead crystal is mouth-blown and hand-cut by artisans in Bohemia, who are world-renowned for their skill.