This item is no longer available
This item is held by Richard Brendon in United KingdomFor his ‘Willow’ range, designer Richard Brendon uses the traditional ceramic willow pattern and has subverted it to create distinctly modern tableware. The teapot features isolated parts of the willow pattern on the spout, the lid and on the inside. This creates a striking and contemporary piece which would make the ideal gift. Works either alone or with the other pieces in the series for a complete set.
English bone china
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Richard is passionate about helping to regenerate heritage craft industries, as the quality of their products are second to none. All of the Richard Brendon bone china is made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England, where Josiah Spode first perfected the formula for this quintessentially British material over two centuries ago. His lead crystal is mouth-blown and hand-cut by artisans in Bohemia, who are world-renowned for their skill.