This item is no longer available
This item is held by Richard Brendon in United KingdomFor his ‘Willow’ range, designer Richard Brendon uses the traditional ceramic willow pattern and has subverted it to create distinctly modern tableware. The teapot features isolated parts of the willow pattern on the spout, the lid and on the inside. This creates a striking and contemporary piece which would make the ideal gift. Works either alone or with the other pieces in the series for a complete set.
English bone china
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Richard is passionate about helping to regenerate heritage craft industries, as the quality of their products are second to none. All of the Richard Brendon bone china is made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England, where Josiah Spode first perfected the formula for this quintessentially British material over two centuries ago. His lead crystal is mouth-blown and hand-cut by artisans in Bohemia, who are world-renowned for their skill.