Natural ingredients include: beeswax, sesame oil, rosemary antioxidant, crisp, cool and antibacterial essential oils of tea tree and eucalyptus, relaxing lavender and warm sandalwood.
Avoid contact with the eyes. Not for children under 6 years old.
Recycling: The product is packed in recyclable glass jar with recyclable aluminium lid. The outer package is recyclable cardboard.
These beautiful, high-quality glass jars can be reused e.g. for candle casting, storing small items or as a candle holder.
For congestion: Apply under the nose to breathe easier.
For irritated skin: Apply to bug bites, cuts and other skin issues. Essential oils are anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Flow Cosmetics understand that they have a responsibility. To the planet, to their customers and themselves. Being up close and personal to the beauty industry has shown them how needlessly harsh ingredients such as parabens and synthetic fragrances have become standard practice. Flow, are doing things differently.
Flow, born in Finland in 2004, was created in order to make incredible beauty products that all harness the skin-loving ingredients that are so plentiful in Finland. Flow was lovingly created by Riitta Jänkälä, a mother, aromatherapist and incredible product innovator. Riitta’s rural upbringing in Lapland was surrounded by raw materials including Fresh Lingonberries, Arctic Raspberries and Wild Heather, which have all inspired the products they proudly make today.
Their entire brand ethos is that natural is best. They’ve said no to unnecessary chemicals and instead focussed all of their efforts on organic, kind-to-skin formulations that meet your body’s unique needs. You’ll find nourishing ingredients such as African shea butter, Finnish blueberries and organic nettles amongst others. We hope you love using these products just as much as they loved making them…