At Amadeus we take great care to ensure that all of our pieces are produced with a focus on sustainability and ethical practice.
- Using recycled fair-trade silver and gold in all our jewellery
- Our gemstones are hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites.
- Our pearls are hand-picked in a farm in the Philippines what we personally invested in to make it eco-friendly.
- By working directly with the communities of those mines and farms we cut all the middle agents to ensure the money goes back into the local communities.
- We avoid harsh chemicals often used in jewellery making.
- We only produce a few collections a year and are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.