Golden Bee Pin
Golden Bee Pin
Available in store
This massive beauty spreads the mood of love for nature and the sweet summer days, but also reminds you to be conscious of those around us! Bees, as small as they can be, are the contributor to a complex and interconnected ecosystem that allows so many different species to coexist. They support the growth of trees and flowers and so many other plants that are food and shelter for large and small creatures among us!
The golden colour of this bee pops on any dark outfit, making everything look more elegant and sophisticated while still carrying an important message! Support the change towards ecological farming and help protect our little neighbors! Save the bees!
A perfect gift for classy ladies and gents, or the friends who moved out to a farm - a truly golden gift, with no way of getting it wrong!
Product : Love my purchase and the service
Product : Simple transaction, quality product, fair price. Slow to arrive on the Wes...
BACKING - Butterfly Clutch
PACKAGING - A custom design card, perfect for gifting
We ship your orders from the very heart of Europe - Lithuania. Every parcel is packed with love and comes with a tracking number to see how the order is travelling to you.
And … we also promise you a very special personal gift for every order over €30!
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The smallest things can make people’s heads turn to you! Cute, witty and funny pins are one of the perfect little accessories for that. Our love for small editions to your wardrobe and smart statements said without words - we incorporate everyday’s life, culture, and jokes into enamel pins worn casually and 3D zinc pins for the more sophisticated look. Make Heads Turn was founded by Goda Narijauskaite in 2012. All designs were born in Make Heads Turn studio based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All products are made in Europe.