For all orders placed via Wolf & Badger, returns are free of charge anywhere in the world for a full refund so long as they comply with our returns policy. To qualify for free returns, you should request your free returns label from our RETURNS PORTAL within 14 days of receiving the delivery.
For your return to be accepted, the item must be received back to the independent brand within 28 days of when it was first received by you.
How to Return
- Visit our RETURNS PORTAL within 14 days of delivery to access your free returns label.
- Returns will require label(s) and documents to be printed prior to collection or drop-off; you will need access to a printer.
- If you wish to return items from multiple brands, you will need to download a label for each delivery and ensure that the correct label is attached to each package.
- You will receive two copies of the label, one should be attached to the outside of the package and the other, titled ‘waybill doc’, should be handed to the courier.
- If you are returning the order internationally a commercial invoice may be supplied. If so, please sign it and ensure this is also attached to the outside of the package.
- Include the packing slip inside your return and please pack your order carefully to prevent damage in transit. Damaged returns may not be accepted.
- See the returns portal or the email you receive with your label to find your nearest drop off point and for instructions on how to book a collection.
- Please drop off your return or have it collected within 1 week of requesting the returns label to make sure the label remains valid and to comply with our policy.
- Once the independent brand receives the returned item(s) a refund will be issued to your original payment method. Original delivery fees will not be refunded.
- You can also return your order to one of our stores in London, New York or Los Angeles and we will arrange the return of the item back to the independent brand.
Returns must comply with our policy:
- For free returns, you must request a return label via our returns portal within 14 days of receiving the relevant delivery. Outside of this timeframe, please contact us.
- All returns must be received back by the independent brand within 28 days to be accepted and eligible for a full refund.
- For returns made using our free returns service, original delivery fees will not ordinarily be refunded.
- Returns should go back to the independent brand directly using labels provided by Wolf & Badger only; please do not return your order via any other means unless directed to by us.
- You will need to include your packing slip inside the package when you return it to us. Any returns without a packing slip may not be accepted.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging provided. Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewellery boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to you.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, unworn and in the original and undamaged packaging
- All face masks are final sale - unfortunately, for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on face masks.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed or if the items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Skincare and beauty products can only be returned for a refund if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any plastic wrapping intact.
- You cannot return items that have been made to order or personalised for you.
- Once the independent brand receives the returned item(s) a refund will be issued by Wolf & Badger to your original payment method, usually within 3 working days.
- If you have returned items to multiple brands the refunds may be processed individually. You will receive an email once your refund(s) have been processed.
- Once the refund has been made, please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account or to show on your statement.
- We do not offer exchanges. For a different size or style, please organise a free return of your original order with us and place a new order via Wolf & Badger.
- Returns for online orders are accepted for drop-off in-person at our stores in London, Los Angeles and New York, but please do not mail returns to our store locations.
- You can contact us with any questions or to receive an update on your refund status.
- If the item is faulty when you receive it, please inform us within 14 days of receipt including a photo and description of the fault. You can contact us here.
- We will arrange a free return for a refund or replacement for you at no additional cost.
- If you have had the item for over 14 days we will contact the independent brand and seek to arrange a solution, but please note that we're unable to offer a repair, replacement or refund for items that you have owned for more than 6 months.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident or through misuse will not be considered faulty.