Billy’s Girls Classic Candle
Need help? +44 (0) 20 3695 0011 | Help Portal
• Do not burn the candle for longer than four hours.
• Wait until the candle wax is solid or at least two hours before relighting.
• Do not leave the candle unattended and place it away from children, pets, furniture and all items that may catch fire or be damaged from the wax.
• Keep candle away from drafts, vents, air currents and vibrations.
• Never use water to extinguish the candle flame.
• Burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
• Allow the candle to burn a full melt pool to maximize burn time and help the candle burn evenly.
• Never touch hot wax or flame.
• Do not attempt to move the candle before the liquid wax has cooled down or solidified.
• Avoid extinguishing the candle by blowing out the flame. Hot wax may splatter causing burns or damage to surrounding furniture and personal items.
Made in: United States of America
• High-quality & pure fragrance oils.
• Each candle comes with a cork lid to be repurposed or upcycled.
• Each candle is hand-poured in small batches.
• Fragrances are phthalate free and never tested on animals.
• 16 oz candle with 70-85 hour burn time.
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
WOLF & BADGER VERIFIED
We check all our designers against our criteria - so you can shop sustainably with ease. Find out more.
Billy’s Girls's sustainable and ethical guarantees:
Meet the designer