Destiny Statement Earrings
Destiny Statement Earrings
Available in store
Super lightweight, the earrings main piece is made of a swirled deep emerald green resin mix hoop, top and tailed by 18ct gold-plated pieces depicting icons of a palm tree at the stud, and a smiley face swinging at the bottom.
Named Destiny, the design symbolises a transcendent journey. Accompanied by a beautiful Tarot style card designed in collaboration with German artist Max Loffler, the earrings indicate great contentment. They will encourage you to share your gift of giving joy.
The earrings are 5cm wide and 8cm long, from top to bottom. The jewellery is nickel free and safe for allergies. They will arrive beautifully packaged, ready to present as a gift or treasure yourself.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Our mission is to ignite bold choices, starting with your badass earrings. The philosophy is simple – embrace your own style, buy things you love, feel the power and take on the world. We serve up head-turning vintage alongside our own fresh original designs, which are all gold-plated and will arrive beautifully packaged, ready to delight.
Since launching their first original collection in 2017, Milk Tooth’s distinctive jewellery has since featured in titles including Vogue, LOVE, Wallpaper, Grazia and Elle. It has also been spotted on influencers including Alexa Chung, Callie Thorp, Munroe Bergdorf, Tavi Gevinson and Freddie Harrel, helping Milk Tooth build a solid fanbase reaching Tokyo, LA, New York, Paris, Berlin, Sydney and beyond.
Their latest collection, Sphere, draws upon Egyptology, the cosmos and counterculture. Influenced by Sun Ra, each of the earring designs together make a complete story, symbolising ten key pillars in an alternative universe characterised by a more egalitarian and harmonious mythical culture. Each pair of earrings comes accompanied by a bespoke Tarot style card, designed in collaboration with Max Loeffler, winner of 2018’s prestigious The Folio Society Award at Quentin Blake’s House of Illustration.
The collection was preceded by a collaboration with artist Maria-Ines Gul, creating a range of earrings that embrace organic lines in celebration of womanhood. The earrings are all 24ct gold-plated and bring to life Maria’s distinctive and skilful illustrations through a mix of textures, engravings and enamel colour pops.