Janet Vest Black
Janet Vest Black
The Janet vest comes in two colour options: black or white. Each can be worn individually, or they can be layered over each other (please note that they are sold separately). When the two are worn together, the asymmetric hemlines create a lovely contrast between the two colours. Both colour versions are limited to 100 pieces.
100% Certified Organic Bamboo Silk
Made in England
Size: S; Longest Length: 38″ (96cm); Shortest Length: 22″ (57cm); Chest: 33″ (85cm)
Size: M; Longest Length: 38″ (97cm); Shortest Length: 23″ (58cm); Chest: 34″ (86cm)
Size: L; Longest Length: 39″ (98cm); Shortest Length: 23″ (59cm); Chest: 34″ (87cm)
Size: XL; Longest Length: 39″ (99cm); Shortest Length: 24″ (60cm); Chest: 35" (88cm)
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Bo Carter is a unique, independent, ethical fashion brand, creating high quality contemporary garments in a responsible manner. Bo was born in Poland during the communist era, an environment that offered little but empty shelves. Though that did not stop her from creating her own imaginary world of fashion with paper and scissors designing clothes for her paper dolls. Even after moving to England and taking up a career as an accountant, fashion was never far from her mind. This obsession led her to create her first collection in 2010. After that there was no stopping her. Bo has since showcased her collections in USA, India, Malta, Iceland and throughout the UK. Bo’s vision of fashion is clear: be unique, be bold and most of all be ethical. Ethics and a tough stance against animal cruelty have a special place in Bo’s heart, which is why you won’t find leather, fur or garments made using child labour or exploitation in any of her collections.