Avoid spraying perfume directly on the metal part of the clutch for a long-lasting shine.
20.5" cross body metal chain
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Simitri’s fabulous fashion accessories are pure originals. Just like you! From our very first collection to our newest designs, Simitri celebrates the beauty of imagination and time-honored craftsmanship. We love the magical way that shimmering chains, the boldest colors, exotic embroideries and a splash of whimsy are able to transform every outfit…every occasion, every time. Our signature Briefcase Bags with their crisp lines and rich adornments are always evolving and delighting. And nowhere else will you find the essential Clutch in so many festive interpretations. Welcome to Simitri, where every season reveals the freshest fashion excitement.
Simitri turns to the artisans of India to bring every design to brilliant life. When timeless craftsmanship takes a bold new direction, something wonderful happens. Elaborate Zardozi and Kutch embroidery, Kalamkari and Ikat fabric printing, and Warli art are just a few of the numerous craft techniques that are employed to create the Simitri design collection. Every individually-applied sequin, hand-tooled metallic accent, intricate lacework trim and beaded accent creates an accessory like no other. Simitri is proud to help support and empower hundreds of men and women who maintain India’s cherished traditions.
Gayatri Chopra brought her fashion vision to life in 2009, after studying accessory design in India and in Milan. Her first collection of handbags for India’s leading fashion houses eventually lead to the establishment of her very own brand, recognized throughout India for the way it merged traditional and contemporary design. In 2015, Gayatri’s talents expanded to the United States, where a collaboration began with Simran Kaur, a handbag enthusiast and corporate executive. A union of first names resulted in a new brand name – Simitri – and a one-of-a-kind handbag accessory line currently shining in more than 35 stores, as well as premier trade events across the country as well as in London.