Billy’s Girls Classic Candle
Need help? (929) 480 6767 | Help Center
If your collection contains any animal-sourced textiles and hides, are all hides and textiles sourced as a co-product of meat, fishing or population control of wild animals or free-range farming? (ONLY applies if you use animal products)
Is your collection made exclusively in your studio or by an artisan collective of fewer than 10 people? There should be a focus on preserving artisanal production methods and skilled workers in order to qualify.
Is the manufacturing process of your collection free from child labour and human trafficking, are all workers paid a living wage, and is the factory compliant with all local environmental regulations?
Are all items in your collection made from at least 80% of material, textiles or ingredients from organic farming?
Are all items in your collection made with at least 90% plant-based ingredients or materials, e.g. tencel, cotton, hemp, modal, coconut, pineapple? (There can be NO leather or animals based products in your collection for you to receive this icon).
Is your collection free from AZO dyes and phthalates? (This will mainly apply to apparel and accessories)
Does your collection use recycled, recyclable packaging and no plastics? (all must apply, and if your collection results in zero waste from the manufacturing process please tick this box)
Do all items in your collection use vegan based material, textiles or ingredients where normally animal by-products are used by most manufacturers?
Are all items in your collection made with at least 50% recycled or up-cycled materials? (only applies if you are an apparel, accessories, jewellery or homeware brand)
• Do not burn the candle for longer than four hours.
• Wait until the candle wax is solid or at least two hours before relighting.
• Do not leave the candle unattended and place it away from children, pets, furniture and all items that may catch fire or be damaged from the wax.
• Keep candle away from drafts, vents, air currents and vibrations.
• Never use water to extinguish the candle flame.
• Burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
• Allow the candle to burn a full melt pool to maximize burn time and help the candle burn evenly.
• Never touch hot wax or flame.
• Do not attempt to move the candle before the liquid wax has cooled down or solidified.
• Avoid extinguishing the candle by blowing out the flame. Hot wax may splatter causing burns or damage to surrounding furniture and personal items.
Made in: United States of America
• High-quality & pure fragrance oils.
• Each candle comes with a cork lid to be repurposed or upcycled.
• Each candle is hand-poured in small batches.
• Fragrances are phthalate free and never tested on animals.
• 16 oz candle with 70-85 hour burn time.
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be minor delays in some cases.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $200 in USA
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
Based in: United States of America
Our 16 oz candles are a creamy soy wax blend and contain only high-quality, pure fragrance oils.
Hand-poured in small batches, the fragrances are phthalate free and never tested on animals.