Free delivery on orders over $200. Buying a gift? Extended returns until 11th January. #SupportSmallBusiness
- Free delivery on orders over $200.
- Buying a gift? Extended returns until 11th January.
- Free delivery on orders over $200.
- Returns are FREE worldwide
- The item(s) in your order can be returned for a refund, hassle free
- Please note that all returns will require label(s) and documents to be printed prior to posting; you will need access to a printer
- Visit our returns portal here to access your free return label.
- You can also return your order to one of our stores in London or New York.
Please read our returns policy carefully to ensure your request can be processed as quickly as possible:
- You must request a return within 14 days of delivery for a FULL REFUND. Please note any original delivery costs WILL NOT be refunded.
- For orders placed between 4th November - 24th December you can enjoy extended returns up until the 11th January for store credit only.
- All returns are FREE worldwide.
- All returns will require the label(s) and documents to be printed prior to posting.
- Online returns should be sent directly back to the designer using our free and tracked returns service or returned to one of our stores.
- You will need to include your returns form inside the package when you return it to us. Any returns without a returns form may not be accepted.
- All items must be sent back to our designers in the original packaging provided. Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewellery boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- All face masks are final sale - unfortunately, for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on face masks.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, unworn and in the original and undamaged packaging.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed or if the items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Skincare and beauty products can only be returned for a refund if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any plastic wrapping intact.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- You cannot return items that have been made to order or personalised for you.
- You will receive a refund within 3 working days after your return is confirmed.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges.
- If you would like to exchange sizes, you will need to place a new order for the size that you require and return your original order. Unfortunately we cannot support exchanges as we're unable to put stock on hold.
- Returns for online orders are now being accepted in our stores in London and New York.
- All questions and queries are handled by our expert customer service team, so please contact us with any questions via gethelp.wolfandbadger.com.
- If the item is faulty when you receive it, please inform our Customer Service team within 14 days from the date you received it, via gethelp.wolfandbadger.com. Please include a photo and description of the fault.
- We will arrange a return for a refund or replacement for you.
- If you have had the item for over 14 days we will look into this for you.
- Please note that we're unable to offer a repair, replacement or refund for items that you have owned longer than 6 months.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
How to return your order
- You have 14 days from the date of delivery to request a return. Please visit our returns portal at wolfandbadger.com/returns to download your free return label. From the date you download your label, you have a further 7 days to drop your parcel off or have it collected. For orders placed between 4th November - 24th December you can enjoy extended returns up until the 11th January for store credit only.
- The return label will be available to download and print from the portal directly and you will also receive it via email.
- If you wish to return items from multiple designers, you will need to download a label for each designer and ensure that the correct label is attached to each package.
- You will receive two copies of the label, one should be attached to the package and the other, titled "waybill doc", should be handed to the courier.
- If you are returning item(s) internationally a commercial invoice may be supplied. If so, please sign it and ensure this is also attached to the outside of the package.
- Ensure this Packing Slip is included inside the parcel and please pack your items carefully to prevent damage in transit. If you don’t have a Packing Slip for any reason you can download a copy from the returns portal.
- See the returns portal or the email you receive with your label to find your nearest drop off point and for instructions on how to book a collection.
- Once we receive the returned item(s) a refund will be issued to your original payment method within 3 working days. You will receive an email when your return has been processed.