Returns & Exchange
After ordering, if you are unhappy with your order in any way then the items can be returned or exchanged hassle-free.
Please contact us via phone or email within 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange or full refund.
We can arrange a collection via DHL. Collection is FREE worldwide. You can also return the item in one of our London stores.
To organise your return, please simply contact us on +44 (0)20 7229 4848 or email email@example.com
- Returns outside of the above timeframe will only be accepted at our discretion.
- All returns should be sent back to us in the original packaging provided. The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in the original and undamaged packaging.
- Beauty, cosmetics and grooming products must be unopened and unused in any way.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed (swimwear) or if the items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on goods which have been made to order.
- If your item is faulty i.e. received damaged or with a manufacturing fault then we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information please contact us.
- You will need to include your RMA in the package when you return it to us. Any returns without an RMA number will not be accepted.
- Returns will be credited to the original payment method.
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the original cost of shipping when using our free collections service.
- If you need any further assistance, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +(44) (0)20 7229 4848.