Blow Me Hand Fan
Blow Me Hand Fan
Hand-Made in Spain
Made with AEA standard wooden sticks and high grade cotton.
Detailing: White logo on black painted sticks with black painted fabric rim and rivets.
A Khu Khu fan is made with high-grade cotton with a painted rim, painted wooden sticks and metal rivets.
All fans are 100% hand-made in Spain and come beautifully packaged with bespoke bag and care label.
Wear and Care
The best way to protect your fan from unwanted injuries is to carry it around in its protective bag. To clean the sticks gently dust them with a damp cloth, preferably cotton, which will bring it back to its original glory.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Founder Victoria Speyer started Khu Khu to address the definitive gap in the fan-making markets for beautiful hand-fans representative of fashion and art today. Inspired by her years living in Southern Spain, she recognised how innately beautiful, handy and of course useful fans are, and yet there was little available for modern, stylish women. After experimenting with various design changes and focusing intently on fabulous print, Khu Khu has given hand-fans the rejuvenation they needed. Using the best of both modern and traditional art practices, Khu Khu pride themselves on small runs and exclusivity so their customers know they own a unique and exclusive product.