- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Paloma Lira was established in 2012 with the intention of expressing in our garments the nostalgic essence and obsession towards the cultural and social changes of 60's, 70's & 80's and its influence nowadays.
Those changes reflected in music, fashion and movies of those years are transferred to the brand with the same emotional, sexual and mental freedom that we all intent to live with. The purpose is to create timeless pieces that evolve to be one with the customer in their personal search for identity.
Before Paloma Lira, the designer worked with the designer Alexia Ulibarri in Mexico. She also interned in the design team at Zac Posen in NY and Emmanuel Ungaro in Paris.