Enamel Pin Kiss
Enamel Pin Kiss
Available in store
We are always asked is it two men kissing? Or is that two women? Maybe a man and a woman?
Well, unfortunately we don’t have an answer for you. This remains your task to decide who’s kissing, but truly - there shouldn’t be a difference. It’s just two people in love, sharing a passionate kiss! No gender or culture or religion has the privilege to state who your heart should long for and who it should adore. Love really sees no walls, or boundaries, it sees no color or ethnicity - it sees the heart, and that’s what matters most!
Make Heads Turn believes that love is not a privilege - it is everyone's right without borders or discrimination. This pin celebrates love and equality of love, the union of two people whomever they may be.
There are no rules, no regulations, no musts or obligations, love is free and astonishing. One love.
A Kiss on your lapel is a statement that you believe and support love, whatever shape or form it may come!
Product : Gave as a gift - she loved it
Product : Simple transaction, quality product, fair price. Slow to arrive on the Wes...
BACKING - Butterfly Clutch
PACKAGING - A custom design card, perfect for gifting
We ship your orders from the very heart of Europe - Lithuania. Every parcel is packed with love and comes with a tracking number to see how the order is traveling to you.
And … we also promise you a very special personal gift for every order over €30!
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The smallest things can make people’s heads turn to you! Cute, witty and funny pins are one of the perfect little accessories for that. Our love for small editions to your wardrobe and smart statements said without words - we incorporate everyday’s life, culture, and jokes into enamel pins worn casually and 3D zinc pins for the more sophisticated look. Make Heads Turn was founded by Goda Narijauskaite in 2012. All designs were born in Make Heads Turn studio based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All products are made in Europe.