Eyes Wings Necklace
Eyes Wings Necklace
Frida Kahlo was a true pioneer, a revolutionary woman who has helped paved the way for women’s rights in Mexico. The legacy she has passed on to us through her art and through her life, has left an indelible mark in our culture. She is an example of dignity, strength , grace, courage, beauty and love in what has been, and continues to be, a predominantly machista Mexican society.
Viva Frida, vivan las mujeres y viva Mexico!
All plating will eventually wear off over time due to normal usage. To have your jewellery replated, please contact us for a quote. Use non-abrasive cleaning materials. If a cleaning substance is too strong it may remove the gold.
Do not let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume or hairspray. Frequently clean in a mild dishwashing liquid diluted in water. Use of a polishing cloth or strong jewellery cleaner is NOT recommended.
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Sophie Simone Designs was created by Franco-Mexican designer Sophie Simone Cortina. Her line reflects her love for her native Mexico and her passion for creating pieces that are timeless, feminine, versatile and unique.
She began making jewelry as a child, creating necklaces out of vintage broches, secretly given to her by her grandmother, which she then turned into unique creations. Today, Sophie enjoys designing her collections from what inspires her the most and working closely with talented Mexican artisans. Each design is carefully hand made and unique.
Her passion for travel, art, yoga, photography, nature and life, allows her to gather inspiration wherever she goes and transform it into beautiful jewelry creations.
~ Made with love and in peace