Mona Pirate Black Dress
Mona Pirate Black Dress
Long, translucent XXL sleeves richly crinkled at the cuffs.
Small, pointed collar, waist fastened with a wide sash type belt, hidden pockets in side seams.
The dress is great for everyday use, for holidays or for more formal occasions.
Delicate lace and puffed sleeves give the dress lightness and a romantic look.
You can wear it in combination with flat or high heels sandals or with sneakers for a more casual look.
We want our clients to be happy with our little works of art!
In order to best fit them, please refer to the detailed table of our sizes,
which you can find in the SIZING tab so that you can look the best in our products.
- the product should be ironed very carefully steam iron at 150 ° C, stretching to give the original shape and dimensions
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
AGGI is a Polish luxury brand for women. Its designs are inspired by the '70s and' 80s eclectic style combined with contemporary trends. It is dedicated to the women who value craftsmen tailoring that emphasize the figure and like to experiment with the color and texture. Exceptional quality cut and precision finish, as well as carefully selected materials of the highest quality, are the core values behind the success of AGGI.
AGGI is adored by celebrities and often worn by actresses, entertainers, and media personalities. Looking stunning and feeling comfortable is what the brand stands for.
The collection consists of evening mini dresses, stylish suits for formal and everyday occasions, and flowing airy blouses to match with the well-tailored blazers and pants.
Additionally, AGGI is a brand made entirely in Poland because we place great emphasis on sustainability and fair trade. Our team of qualified tailors has been working in an unchanged team for years. We have full insight into our production chain at every stage.
In our collections, we use vegan leather and artificial wickets because the future of our planet is our priority.