This gorgeous hard structured clutch bag has an ombre pattern of silver, gold and rose gold metal hanging chains hand woven and stitched to perfection. This party stunner comes with a long metal chain so you can cross sling the bag on your shoulder or put the chain inside and carry it as a clutch. An interior black velvet lining ensures your precious belongings stay scratch free. Magnetic closure on the belt has the chains braided too for that extra oomph.
Product : Even better than the photo. Beautiful!
Product : This bag is GORGEOUS!!!! Works with silver and gold, lots of room for sunglasses, phone, lip...
Avoid spraying perfume directly on the metal part of the clutch for a long-lasting shine.
20.5" cross body metal chain
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Simitri’s fabulous fashion accessories are pure originals, just like you! From our very first collection to the newest designs, Simitri celebrates the beauty of imagination and time-honored craftsmanship. We love the magical way that shimmering chains, bold colors, exotic embroideries and a splash of whimsy are able to transform every outfit every time!
Simitri turns to the artisans of India to bring each design to brilliant life. Every individually applied sequin, hand-tooled metallic accent, intricate lacework and beaded accent creates an accessory like no other. Simitri is proud to help support and empower hundreds of men and women who maintain India’s cherished traditions.
Gayatri Chopra brought her fashion vision to life in 2009. Her first collection of handbags for India’s leading fashion houses eventually lead to the establishment of her very own brand and her talents expanded to the United States in 2015, where a collaboration began with Simran Kaur, a handbag enthusiast and corporate executive. A union of first names resulted in a new brand name Simitri and a one-of-a-kind handbag accessory line currently shining in more than 45 stores across the country.